Software Developer Intern
CampusLogic · Chandler, AZ
EducationPosted 2 months ago
Why Join Us
Higher education transforms lives. It has the power to change the trajectory for millions of students and the communities they live in. CampusLogic’s Student Financial Success model is the backbone of our work, which supports degree completion for millions of students at nearly 800 schools across America.
At the heart of this work is our committed, mission-driven team, who enable Student Financial Success every single day. Equipped with our core values and the will to transform higher education, the CampusLogic team is steadfast in its shared commitment to remove barriers that stop students from earning degrees.
We need two undergraduate (juniors or seniors) or graduate students with a strong background in computer science to join the team for our paid intern to hire program! Sound like you? Great. Come work at CampusLogic!
When: 8-12 weeks Fall 2021; 20hrs/week
You will have experience with:
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Proficiency in an object oriented programming language
- An understanding of the SQL language or have taken a course in databases is a plus
Benefits (other than the free snacks & energy drinks):
- Exposure to leading edge technology & ownership of projects
- Full stack development
- Building software that will have a positive impact on the lives of students
- Ability to work with super awesome, dynamic team in a diverse, inclusive culture
- Mentorship & career guidance
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Role requires working on a computer for extended periods of time.
- Position requires sitting for prolonged periods as well as stand for periods of time.
- We are currently in an all remote situation until it is safe to return working together in an office. Once it is safe to physically be working in our office in Chandler, AZ again, this role will be expected to work a few days in the office and a few days remote during a normal work week.
Who We Are
In 2011, we set out to help schools change lives by removing barriers from Student Financial Success. By making financial aid easy, mobile, and personalized, more students can access aid—and the education it pays for, make better decisions that reduce borrowing, and easily navigate financial aid with less staff burden and cost. Today, CampusLogic transforms the way more than 500 colleges and universities deliver financial aid with the first and only student finance platform.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.