Senior Product Manager
Nexamp · Boston, MA
Do you want to be part of the solar revolution that is transforming the energy landscape? Do you have a passion for making our environment better for this generation and the ones that follow? Does working for a fast paced, growing company that is leading the way into new markets sound exciting to you? Come join us as we take on new challenges and help build a better tomorrow. Our mission is clear: to reshape the energy landscape, delivering value to our clients and partners while benefiting our communities and society at large. Let’s make a difference together. Join our team!
As a Senior Product Manager, you will work closely with engineering and business teams across Nexamp to improve internal tools, processes, integrations with a focused partnership with one of the business verticals that exist at Nexamp. This role is ideal for someone who is business and tech-savvy and thrives processing multiple complexities and communicating simply.
This senior product manager will drive the roadmap to optimize our Enterprise business on building solar power plant and solar farm projects.
Own a product vertical:
- Work with senior leadership to align on the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with business leads to flesh out current process and identify pain points through continued discovery.
- Prioritize requests and features against strategic goals.
- Create user stories, epics, wireframes, acceptance criteria and running agile product development product process.
- Advocate for a product strategy into planned work by defining success metrics and key deliverables.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate decisions, trade-offs, and define roadmap items and its success criteria.
Communicate and Persuade:
- Explain complex, ambiguous concepts and problems concisely.
- Define a clear problem to be solved.
- Collaborate with software developers and business teams to identify a solution that can be achieved incrementally.
- Evangelize Product and Development successes to people at Nexamp on values delivered by you and the teams.
Help shape Product Culture
- Be an active participant in Product meetings by leading team initiatives and experiments, like running a design sprint or a refined way of completing discoveries.
- Collaborate with the PM peer groups to upskill the team
Ideal candidate is data-driven, self-motivated, results-oriented, and operate well in a collaborative, team environment. Key qualifications are as follows:
- 3-5+ years as a Product Manager or equivalent experience
- Possess innate desire to collect and analyze data to problem solve or inform decision making
- Ability to simplify and communicate abstract or complex problems
- Collaborative interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational time management skills
- Understanding of agile development lifecycle preferred
- Prior experience working with in-house or agency design team preferred
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, but see yourself contributing, please submit an application. We encourage people from minority or marginalized groups to apply.
At Nexamp, our mission is building the future of energy, so it is clean, simple, and accessible for all. We believe a diverse team brings different perspectives and experiences, thus benefiting our work. We are committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. By encouraging a culture where ideas and decisions come from all people, we believe it will help us grow, innovate, and be a part of environmental and social change.
PERKS & COMPENSATION
Not only will you get to work with a group of innovative, dedicated, and motivated peers, you will also have access to all the benefits that Nexamp Offers! This includes: our competitive compensation package; a 401 (k) employer-match; health, dental, & vision insurance with company contribution; Flexible Paid Time Off; Commuter Benefits and Cell Phone Reimbursement. We provide healthy snacks, coffee, in-office and online yoga sessions, volunteer opportunities, company outings, and more!
NEXAMP VALUES AND MISSION
Building the future of energy so it is clean, simple and accessible
Nexamp is building the energy infrastructure of tomorrow and reinventing the way people interact with the electricity that powers their lives. By deploying a distributed network of locally sourced clean energy, we seek to reduce the negative effects of climate change. Our team’s diverse experience drives innovation from the ground up and with a singular passion: to deliver an accessible and sustainable energy future for all.