Full Stack Engineer
Quartet Health · Remote (USA)
**Remote must be located in the United States of America**
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet builds products and processes that improve the lives of people on their journey through the mental healthcare system. We’re looking for a Full-Stack Engineer who cares about getting people the care they need and is passionate about making technology that will aid in that journey. You will work with a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, designers and operations managers to make products that address the complex needs of mental healthcare and work to integrate with outside infrastructure in the healthcare system. You will work collaboratively alongside a team of kind and intelligent lifelong learners who have their sights on creating the most value for the people we serve.
- Develop products and processes that integrate Quartet with the wider mental healthcare system
- Create software using React.js, Typescript, Node.js, Java, Kotlin, and more
- Bring your technical opinions to the table for our software solutions
- Enforce and improve coding standards and patterns through thoughtful code reviews, thorough testing, and pair programming
- Support production systems by participating in an on-call rotation
- Experience in a hands-on role developing both frontend and backend software solutions for 3+ years
- Familiarity with at least one of the following: React.js, Typescript, Node.js, Java, Kotlin, AWS
- An understanding of the importance of writing and maintaining automated test suites to ensure code quality
- An attitude of your team’s success is your success
- A desire to learn from team members of all disciplines and experiences
- Knowledge of Health Systems and Technologies
- Experience with native iOS and Android development using React Native or another framework
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Sentry, ElastAlert and Kibana
- Knowledge of modern DevOps tools such as Docker, Jenkins and Nginx
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.