Engineering Manager, Patient Experience
Curative · San Dimas, CA/Remote (USA)
About the job
Curative was founded in March 2020 to scale COVID-19 testing. We took a full-stack approach to testing and were one of the first labs to launch an FDA-authorized mouth swab test that patients could do themselves. Since then, we've done over 20 million COVID-19 tests and 2 million vaccinations.
Our patient-facing apps, healthcare facilities, and labs are all part of a large platform we've built from scratch that has let us grow faster than other healthcare companies. The pandemic was a proving ground, and Curative has demonstrated the technical and operations chops required to change US healthcare to be simpler, more accessible, and more patient focused.
Curative is working to fundamentally change US healthcare. We believe that a better patient experience can be delivered for lower cost at scale - without the onus being on patients to navigate a complex network of companies to seek care or the threat of unexpected medical bills. We want to put healthcare back in the hands of the patient and clinicians, with a focus on preventative care.To do so, we're building a vertically integrated platform for managing the health of our patients. We're rebuilding from first principles, and focusing on patients and delivering the highest quality care instead of billing.We are looking for an Engineering Manager to support our Patient Experience team. This role will manage, grow, and facilitate this team in providing the best experience to our customers. To do so this role requires communication skills working with other engineers, technical expertise to understand and manage requirements. and experience working with stakeholders such as executives, product, and marketing. You will collaborate with and support junior and senior engineers within the team, helping them operate as a high performance engineering team. Over time this team will continue to support patient facing services as Curative expands from diagnostic testing to providing an end to end patient healthcare experience.
- Manage, support and grow the team building our patient facing experiences.
- Partner with product and engineering leadership to set strategy, priorities and approaches.
- Develop a team culture around creating safety to take action, getting the right people in the room to address issues, and collaboration across the Curative organization.
- Establish processes that encourage trust and accountability while maximizing impact
- Work cross functionally with field operations, customer support, and marketing.
Please Reach Out If This Describes Your Experience
- 2+ years of experience managing high output engineering teams
- Experience working on client web applications with large user populations
- Excitement around leveling up team members and mentoring
- Customer obsession - in our case: patients, partners, and staff
- Drive for building and maintaining diverse, inclusive, teams
Projects you'll work on
- Further improving the experience of our patient-facing appointment scheduling application. Streamlining and improving access to our diagnostic services.
- Support improving growth metrics through our marketing pages, integration with the scheduling flow to understand user metrics and keeping those systems compliant with necessary regulations.
- Collaborate with our internal services team to support on-site patient checkin, making the process of attending a diagnostic testing appointment as smooth as possible.
Curative is a leader in on-demand public health service programs and healthcare delivery infrastructure. From rapid, mass COVID-19 testing sites to mobile vaccination sites, Curative partners with communities to strengthen public health services with turn-key programs, easy-to-access experiences, and scalable infrastructure, keeping people everywhere safe, healthy, and informed.
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative began focusing on COVID-19 testing in early March 2020 upon realizing the urgent need to scale COVID-19 test production in the United States. With a network of over 15,000 sites across over 20 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories, Curative and its managed medical entities have provided millions of COVID-19 tests and COVID-19 vaccines.
Beyond COVID-19, Curative is using its unique healthcare delivery expertise to reimagine the way we deliver and experience healthcare in America. We're working on creating an entirely new, vertically integrated healthcare offering that will improve individual and community health while utilizing society's limited healthcare resources more effectively and efficiently. For more details on Curative, please visit curative.com and follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
At Curative, your safety is our priority. Our working environments comply with current CDC recommendations.
As a company that focuses on ending the COVID-19 pandemic, we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our staff and communities. We require that all Curative employees and third-party contractors show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 within two weeks of their start date.
Curative Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Please contact us with any questions or comments about your personal information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices at: [email protected] or by writing us at:
Curative attn Privacy officer
430 S Cataract Ave
San Dimas, CA 91773