Business Intelligence Engineer
Get Well Network · Bethesda, MDEngineering Health & Well-Being Posted 3 weeks ago
GetWellNetwork is searching for a Business Intelligence Engineer with 3+ years of experience in implementing modern BI tools and automating data visualization and reporting. Our products currently service 10M patients visits annually with deep integration into backend medical systems. Our clients value real-time insights and outcomes. Think 30-1800 data points per medical encounter. While our primary business is domestic, we are rapidly growing in Europe, the Middle East, and Australia - each with their own cloud and unique governance needs. Help us delight our users with storing telling dashboards.
This position can be based remotely.
- 3+ years of experience in a BI Engineering role, with a focus on developing Interactive data visualization, views and automation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Highly proficient with Looker deployment and automation
- Experienced building automated reports
- Experience programmatically generating pdf
- Experience in developing data apps with Angular / Vue JS / React
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally, derive requirements and architect shared datasets; ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audiences, including executives
- Experience with Confluence / Apache Kafka
- Experience with test based development
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous work with protected or classified data
GetWellNetwork® is the Precision Engagement™ healthcare company. Our solutions engage patients and families, empower clinicians and deliver outcomes that matter. From inpatient to outpatient, to physician practices and urgent care clinics, to patients on the go, GetWellNetwork offers the only cross-continuum platform that performs across every care setting.
With more than 300+ employees across the U.S., GetWellNetwork is dedicated to changing the lives of millions of patients and families every year. If you're passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic and innovative environment that is changing an industry, then we want to hear from you!
GetWellNetwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.