Senior Software Engineer
Social Solutions · Austin, TXEngineering Partners & Advocates Posted 3 weeks ago
Social Solutions’ rapidly growing Software Engineering team is looking to hire a Full Stack Software Engineer. This role focuses on the design, development, and deployment of our SaaS software platform solutions. Applying a strong technical and product life cycle understanding, this Engineer will partner with other developers and technology operations teams to create and maintain Social Solutions’ software products.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to a scrum teams that designs, develops, and deploys software programs for SSG Clients.
- Apply extensive knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications and databases according to provided requirements.
- Guide other team members to build new functionality within an existing software architecture and envision future improvements to the architecture.
- Assist in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
Skills & Requirements
- BS or MS degree or equivalent work experience relevant to functional area. 5+ years software engineering experience.
- High proficiency in cloud design and deployment models including automation, orchestration and scale
- Experience building robust and scalable distributed systems and experience with multi-tiered production application deployments
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum development framework.
A Glimpse of the Technology You’ll Use
- Docker, Amazon ECR and Amazon ECS
Why We’re Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin’s Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That’s why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That’s not all, folks!
In order to fulfill Social Solutions’ mission to “help people transform lives,” we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.