Data and Analytics Team
Warren For President · Remote (USA)Data + Analytics Public Service & Civic Engagement Posted 1 week ago Claim this company
Warren for President is expanding our data and analytics team to support our campaign's work around the country. We're seeking people who have experience or interest in data management, data science, or statistical analysis for a variety of different roles. Previous campaign or political experience (including as a volunteer) is a big plus, but isn’t required.
You probably have at least two of the following:
- Strong SQL skills.
- A love for Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experience building or working with predictive models.
- Experience developing data and analytical projects in close collaboration with non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
And probably have at least one of the following:
- Experience working with tools and software used by Democratic campaigns for voter contact, volunteer management, fundraising, or digital engagement.
- Familiarity with Python, R, or other programming languages.
- Experience with statistical analysis and experimental design.
- Experience with website analytics platforms and improving user experiences with data.
- Experience with data engineering or data management.
- Experience creating reports and dashboards.
Whether you’re an organizer with a secret fondness for Excel, or a data scientist who loves scikit-learn as much as Elizabeth Warren loves Bailey, we’re excited to see what you’d bring to our team!
Warren For President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply. Warren For President is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, criminal record information (except where permitted under applicable law), or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law." For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.
Completion of the self-identification questions below is voluntary. You may choose to answer some, none, or all questions below, and your choices will not adversely affect your employment. We do not use the information collected to make employment decisions. The Campaign is an equal opportunity employer, and the information collected from this questionnaire will be used to aid in tracking the impact of our diversity and inclusion initiatives, fulfilling our commitment to equal opportunity in our recruiting practices, and meeting our reporting obligations under federal law. This questionnaire will be kept separate from all other personnel records. No individual responses will be shared with your peers, including supervisors.