Quality Assurance Engineer
Theory and Principle · Portland, OREngineering Human Rights & Equality Posted 1 week ago Claim this company
Theory and Principle is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join its team in Portland, Maine. Theory and Principle is an industry-leading legal technology product design and development firm, working at the intersection of law, justice, and technology.
This company’s office is on the waterfront in Portland, Maine. While applicants who can work on-site are preferred, we will consider remote candidates.
We’re looking for a individual who can work with a range of clients from non-profits to large, multinational law firms to:
- Create product testing plans.
- Conduct regression testing.
- Conduct cross-browser and cross-device testing.
- Conduct accessibility testing.
- Experience with automated testing preferred.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years relevant experience in software quality assurance testing, preferably in an agency setting where multiple products require testing at a time.
- Deep knowledge and skills in QA testing methodologies and practices.
- Deep knowledge and skills in accessibility standards and testing, including screen reader testing.
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- A take-as-much-as-you-need/want vacation policy
- An inclusive environment of justice-minded software experts
- A place to grow and learn while working on impactful projects