Senior IT Programming Officer - Microsoft CRM
New Jersey State Office of Innovation · Trenton, NJEngineering Public Service & Civic Engagement Posted 1 month ago Claim this company
This developer position is responsible for provisioning, development and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform. This position is also responsible for overseeing all preproduction CRM development and conforming all development to the standards of Agile SDLC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and review all work completed by staff CRM developers prior to any postings to the production environment.
- Coaches and mentors staff CRM developers in surmounting any development obstacles.
- Creates and manages custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, reports, connectivity and custom workflows.
- Develops and maintains all core functionality in the Microsoft CRM environment including connectivity to SharePoint, Enable, Microsoft Office, and Great Plains either on premise or in the cloud.
- Instructs all efforts around CRM including programming and systems staff.
- Ability to work independently to ensure the accurate interpretation of business needs to design, develop, test and implement new code.
- Attend ongoing Governance Committee meetings and implement changes, additions, deletions as prioritized by these stakeholders.
- Responds to inquiries and communicates expectations to team members and outside stakeholders.
- Promotes teamwork and communication to encourage an interactive, cooperative, collaborative and customer focused work environment among division, EDA staff and external customers.
- Performs other duties and special projects, as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft CRM development including creation of standard and custom objects
- Ability to prioritize workload, must be highly organized, detail-oriented, handle various tasks simultaneously and work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; proficient in grammar, spelling and editing; and foster communications with business professionals and EDA staff
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of user’s timelines
- Experience in moving code from sandboxes to production
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills; technical, design and implementation skills; ability to incorporate functional, user-friendly report formats’
- Proficient in data manipulation
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and deal effectively and diplomatically with business professionals and EDA staff
- Demonstrates respectful behavior and promotes teamwork and communication to encourage an interactive, cooperative, collaborative and customer focused work environment among division, EDA staff and external customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and the ability to learn new software packages
Education and Experience Requirements
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Accounting, and/or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum five (5) years business or management analyst experience
- Minimum seven (7) years programming experience.
- Basic administration of Microsoft Windows 2016 Server
- Microsoft Dynamic Certification is strongly preferred.
Advanced degree or industry specific certification may be substituted for 1 year of experience
- Ability to work outside normal business hours, as needed
- As necessary to events, meetings, businesses, etc.
Certificates and Licenses Required
- Valid driver’s license
The examples of work for this title are for illustrative purposes only. A particular position using this title may not perform all duties listed in this job description. Conversely, all duties performed on the job may not be listed. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope, general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Your employment at NJEDA is voluntary and subject to termination by you or NJEDA at will, with or without cause, or with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in this job description shall be interpreted to conflict, eliminate or modify the employment-at-will status of NJEDA employees.
This position is considered exempt and is excluded from minimum wage, overtime regulations, and other rights and protections afforded nonexempt workers under the FLSA.
NJEDA reserves the right to amend/revise this job description as necessary to meet current and changing business needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must comply with the “New Jersey First Act” which requires employees hired after September 1, 2011 to reside in New Jersey. Non-New Jersey resident employees must relocate to New Jersey within one year of their date of hire and provide proof of residency to Human Resources.
- Must complete an Outside Activity Questionnaire (disclosure of outside office or employment) on an annual basis.
- Foreign degrees/transcripts must be evaluated by a reputable evaluation service at your own expense and must be submitted prior to a start date. If this cannot be provided within 21 days of an offer the offer will be rescinded.