Product Manager, UX/UI
Carbon Lighthouse · San Francisco, CA/New York, NYProduct Environment Posted 4 weeks ago Claim this company
Carbon Lighthouse creates products to uncover energy- and carbon-saving opportunities in buildings using advanced analytics and machine learning. Our patented CLUES® software platform combines the latest technologies to enable connectivity to thousands of data sources, advanced thermodynamics and statistical modeling, and measurement and verification.
We are looking to hire an experienced Product Manager to drive the evolution of our software platform, delight our users, and help us combat climate change. Your focus will be developing and launching new UX/UI-centric products and features and maintaining existing ones. You will work cross functionally, interacting with customers and across the Carbon Lighthouse organization to guide products from conception to launch. The role is based at either our headquarters in downtown San Francisco or our New York office and may require occasional travel to our satellite offices or client sites across the country.
- Define the strategy, roadmap, and requirements for your products.
- Execute on the roadmap by working cross functionally to guide products and features from conception through launch and maintenance.
- Define and track key metrics on your products and features to inform decision-making and measure success.
- Understand our market, product offering, sales strategy, technical/operational capabilities, and user requirements in depth.
- Dedication to Carbon Lighthouse's environmental mission
- 3 years of product management experience (e.g. working with cross functional teams to guide product development from conception to launch)
- 1 year of UX/UI design and wireframing experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to excel in a fast-changing, ambiguous environment
- M.S. in Computer Science/related technical field or MBA
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Experience launching technical, analytics-related products and features
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary + equity
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Fully paid maternity and paternity leave benefits
- Subsidized public transit and bike to work benefits
Carbon Lighthouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Carbon Lighthouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with federal, state and local legal requirements.