Vibrant Emotional Health · New York, NYDesign + UX Health & Well-Being Posted 1 month ago Claim this company
Join Vibrant Emotional Health and work with people who are passionate and dedicated to changing lives. You’ll be part of an environment built on collaboration and mutual respect, with the knowledge that your efforts are helping to improve access to care, provide support, and empower people to achieve lives of emotional wellbeing and meaning.
To learn more about Vibrant Emotional Health’s Mission, Vision, and Core Values click here.
Vibrant Emotional Health is currently looking to fill the following positions. Vibrant Emotional Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Formerly the Mental Health Association of New York City (MHA-NYC), Vibrant Emotional Health’s groundbreaking solutions have delivered high quality services and support, when, where and how people need it for over 50 years. Through our state-of-the-art technology-enabled services, community wellness programs, and advocacy and education work, we are building a society in which emotional wellness can be a reality for everyone.
Department: Information Technology Reporting to: Chief Information Officer
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner / Designer who is passionate about building products that customers love. Under the direction of the CIO, and working closely with Lifeline program leadership and staff, executive stakeholders, and strategic partners and vendors, the product owner is responsible for understanding and synthesizing user needs and goals, market positioning and product/market fit, holding and communicating the road map, and helping to create executive and partner buy-in for that road map. For larger strategic initiatives, Vibrant partners with external agencies; a critically important skill is strong vendor engagement management, to drive high value fully engaged partnerships that maximize Vibrant’s ability to execute on our mission of enabling emotional wellness for all.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- In close collaboration with program stakeholders, develop and document user needs & goals statements, product vision and road map, for several products and services used by help-seekers in crisis and by counselors who serve them.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive positive outcomes.
- Own product road maps; negotiate feature sets and sprint backlog.
- On large scale initiatives, work closely with the CIO to manage strategic vendor relationship for maximum engagement and value.
- Produce product road maps, journey maps, product-market fit canvases, personas, and feature set lists that communicate our theory of user needs and the products that will delight them.
- Facilitate product discovery and design work sessions.
- Develop product positioning strategies.
- Some travel likely required to attend conferences and events as necessary.
- All technology team positions may be called upon for occasional on-call duty, for example, for quarterly business continuity exercises; we do not foresee on-call ever being significant for this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expertise with the tools and techniques of user centered design, and demonstrated experience in producing relevant artifacts.
- Strong group facilitation, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prefer experience in Psychology, Social Work, or similar.
- Prefer demonstrated interest and commitment to our mission of mental health and suicide prevention.
- Interest in health, mental health, and suicide prevention preferred.
- Several years of professional work experience in a product management role or similar strongly preferred.
Excellent Benefits - Medical, Dental and Vision. Life insurance, 401K, Transit checks, Legal Services and much more
Vibrant Emotional Health is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, caregiver status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws