Dotcom Therapy · Denver, CO/Remote (USA)Design + UX Health & Well-Being Posted 1 month ago Claim this company
At DotCom Therapy, our mission is to provide therapy for everyone, everywhere.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital technologies. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience;
- At least 2 years of graphic design experience;
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
Strongly Preferred Qualities
- You are a team player but can work independently too.
- You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style.
- You possess the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about delivering therapy to everyone, everywhere!
Benefits of Working for DotCom Therapy
- Cut your commute + work from home.
- Work for a purpose // DotCom Therapy is a mission-driven company, founded + run by SLPs.
- Schedule with flexibility around your needs.
- Work creatively and innovatively.
- Flex your professional muscles // DotCom Therapy staff has a growth mindset and is always looking for ways to improve and deliver the highest quality therapy services to students.