Sr. Manager, Digital Content Marketing
Catchafire · New York, NYMarketing Partners & Advocates Posted 3 weeks ago Claim this company
Catchafire is a full service, on-demand solution designed to address the wide-ranging and complex needs of nonprofits by connecting them with talented pro bono professionals. We partner with major funders (read more here) to provide unlimited access to Catchafire to tens of thousands of nonprofits ready to invest in the growth of their organizations and the impact of their service.
Our mission is simple: catalyze positive social change by building a stronger nonprofit sector fueled by talent abundance. Here are some ways to get to know us better:
- Read our 2019 Impact Report
- See how our nonprofits have been serving their communities through COVID-19
- Get to know some of our Nonprofits (and storytelling) more deeply
ABOUT THE ROLE AND THE DEPARTMENT
As the Sr. Manager, Digital Content Marketing you will work collaboratively with our Channel marketers, Sales team, and Data Analytics team to execute insightful marketing collateral including white papers, user stories, email campaigns, and thought leadership research studies. This role is ideal for a data-driven marketer who can interpret and communicate insights to tell a larger brand story, drive product adoption and support partnership growth.
The person best suited for this role is naturally organized, has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and is experienced in research design (quantitative and qualitative). If you are hungry to define and own product marketing strategy for key initiatives in a cross-functional way, and enjoy problem solving and problem framing, then this job is for you.
This role will report to our Marketing Department Lead.
- Partner with the Product and Marketing teams to uncover data-rich insights, translating them into persuasive content strategies
- Be a strategic partner to the sales organization, helping define and communicate our narrative and overall value proposition to target customer segments
- Contribute to our end-user marketing strategy, fueling our channels with compelling content to reach and engage our nonprofits and volunteers
- Translate our platform and service offering into compelling campaigns and collateral including new features launches, regular insights reporting and on-going storytelling
- Build a deep quantitative and qualitative understanding of our marketplace and the impact of our platform & services to guide our strategy, enter new markets and evolve our messaging
- Empathetic Marketer: You can deeply understand end-users needs and experiences and translate it into a compelling impact narrative that will resonate with our B2B customers. You can go deep at the drop of a hat but always pull back up to ensure the story is seamless across audiences and touchpoints.
- Structured collaborator: You work methodically and like to create appropriate and effective structures to help you and your team accomplish goals. You have a natural systems-orientation and thrive on both detail and efficiency. You are a star implementer and excellent team player who is able to manage up, down, sideways and crossways to ensure success.
- Data storyteller: You have a knack for abstracting big-picture insights from data and teasing out the heart of a story. You’re the Sales team's go-to person for positioning because you’re deeply studying our audiences and can anticipate the insights and thought leadership collateral our business needs to grow.
EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND
- 3-5 years of content or product marketing experience in a technology-driven, SaaS environment and 5-8 years of professional experience
- Top-notch written, verbal & visual communications skills that are adaptable to a variety of audiences
- Experience developing sales and marketing collateral for B2B & B2C audiences
- Knowledge of digital marketing principles like content marketing, social media, SEO / PPC advertising & email marketing
- Facility with reporting and data analysis (Google Analytics, FullStory, Microsoft Excel, basic SQL, etc.)
- Experience conducting user research & synthesizing insights from qualitative & quantitative inputs
- Comfort with working in a design process and keen eye for visuals
If our values resonate with you, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify "Digital Content Marketing Sr. Manager" in the subject line.
Catchafire is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This position is based in New York City.