Full Stack Engineer (Mid/Sr)
Solution Technology Systems, Inc · Arlington, VAEngineering Public Service & Civic Engagement Posted 3 days ago Claim this company
The STSI team is constantly looking for talented engineers to join our team. As a Full Stack Engineer, you'll work within a talented, well-rounded team committed to leading edge digital services delivery. Of course you'll write application code, but you'll also spend time on engineering and tooling automation development, security, and operations.
- Automate and script routine tasks, such as deployment and infrastructure operations of applications in AWS
- Integrate emerging analytics capabilities (artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.) using open source packages and/or cloud services
- Learn new things and tech/mentor others
- Work in a Continuous Delivery environment including but not limited to Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet, Kubernetes, OpenShift, SonarQube, CloudWatch, New Relic, etc.
You'll be successful in this role if you bring the following to the table: - Solid grounding in modern open source development practices including software design patterns and testing strategies - Experience in modern development projects that embrace a DevOps culture, prioritize security, and deploy to cloud environments (e.g. AWS) - Experience working with complex data, and ideally integrating analytics into applications - Architecture mindset, including strategies to integrate with other services - Bias toward automation (dev tools, CI, ops, etc.) - Learning and teaching mindset
- for mid-level, 5 years of relevant experience
- for senior-level, 7+ years of relevant experience
- ability to obtain clearance
STSI is a digital services firm in Arlington, VA that wants to move the government forward through the development of better software. We are committed to giving government agencies the tools they need to better execute on their missions.
We are remote-friendly company, and this position can expect to have 2-3 days remote, and full time remote options may be available.
We offer competitive benefits, are an equal opportunity employer, and our diverse executive leadership team strives to build inclusive and supportive working environments for all employees.