Local Initiatives Support Corporation · New York, NYEngineering Partners & Advocates Posted 3 days ago Claim this company
What We Do
With residents and partners, LISC forges resilient and inclusive communities of opportunity across America – great places to live, work, visit, do business and raise families.
Strategies We Pursue
Equip talent in underinvested communities with the skills and credentials to compete successfully for quality income and wealth opportunities.
Invest in businesses, housing and other community infrastructure to catalyze economic, health, safety and educational mobility for individuals and communities.
Strengthen existing alliances while building new collaborations to increase our impact on the progress of people and places.
Develop leadership and the capacity of partners to advance our work together
Drive local, regional, and national policy and system changes that foster broadly shared prosperity and well-being.
Over the last 40 years, LISC and its affiliates have invested approximately $20 billion in businesses, affordable housing, health, educational mobility, community and recreational facilities, public safety, employment and other projects that help to revitalize and stabilize underinvested communities. Headquartered in New York City, LISC’s reach spans the country from East coast to West coast in 36 markets with offices extending from Buffalo to San Francisco. Visit us at www.lisc.org
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
The Information Technology (IT) Department manages and maintains all technology systems for ~450 staff dispersed across 35 offices.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who will play a key role in expanding our Salesforce Fundraising/CRM instance to serve as our organization wide ERP platform. The ERP project will replace two legacy applications, moving their functionality to Salesforce. Working with the IT team and the ERP Implementation partner, you will help translate business needs into effective and scalable solutions within the Salesforce environment.
Responsible for design and development of customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations. The Salesforce Developer will be in charge of design, development, testing, and change management. Drive highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization including building applications on the Force.com platform and supporting integrations with Salesforce.
- Build Salesforce applications using Apex and Visualforce and leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform to support the company's programs.
- Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms.
- Develop custom applications using Salesforce. com and integrating salesforce.com with other systems.
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce. com platform.
- Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data.
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and production issues reported by end users.
- Performs additional duties, as required.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Force.com developer toolkit – Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, Form.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including modification of standard objects and fields and creation of custom objects and fields
- Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions
- In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs, Dell Boomi and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com
LISC offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume via email MRosoff@lisc.org
LISC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION