Healthgrades · RemoteEngineering Health & Well-Being Posted 3 days ago Claim this company
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will design, develop, test, and implement software solutions and systems that leverage company data.
The Healthgrades enterprise data platform will enable health systems to create a holistic patient view, eliminate data silos, and improve patient experience. This enterprise platform will bring together once disparate data into a single platform, breaking down data silos and making data more useful across an entire organization. The Healthgrades data platform will also serve as the underlying data management solution for powering Healthgrades CRM and other customer experience execution systems while enabling health systems to reach beyond traditional efforts to improve and manage patient experience and patient engagement.
If you are a technologist and your idea of fun is to play with the latest technology, while delivering a world-class product designed from scratch, you will fit right in.
What You Will Do:
- Define, design, implement, and deliver high quality features that met customer needs
- Develop web applications for self-service delivery of analytics
- Develop API’s, database objects, and necessary server-side code to support applications
- Work closely with product management and quality engineering to ensure we delivery of compelling features
- Maintain security of HIPAA data while using it to power business decisions and analytics, as well as other customer facing systems
- Implement small technical maintenance and operation improvements on Healthgrade’s customer-facing products
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of experience working on the server side in a modern language (Node.js)
- Experienced in JWT tokens, refresh tokens and sessions in securing NODE/Express REST APIs
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization methodologies, single sign-on protocols and frameworks including OAuth, SAML, etc.
- AWS experience is a plus!
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce integration is a plus!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!