Digital Analytics Manager
Biden for President · Philadelphia, PA/RemoteData + Analytics Public Service & Civic Engagement Posted 1 week ago Claim this company
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President campaign (the “Campaign”) is seeking a Digital Analytics Manager.
The Digital Analytics Manager will be responsible for analyzing data and finding insights to improve our digital communications efforts. The Manager will primarily work with the Digital Partnerships and Social Media and Audience Development Teams to gain and share insights, manage data infrastructure, and share relevant learnings with other departments.
This role will be remote and report to the Deputy Digital Director.
- Work with our Digital Partnerships Director and Social Media & Audience Development Director to understand their goals and develop analyses to improve their programs
- Create a reporting dashboard so that internal stakeholders can easily gain insights on the performance of digital programs
- Oversee the creation of weekly reports as well as custom reports around big campaign moments to share successes and findings of digital programs
- Manage a Data Coordinator to assist with reporting, data management, and other key tasks
- 2-3 Years experience in digital marketing analytics, particularly on video and social media performance
- Strong proficiency in Excel, including modeling
- Ability to use non-technical data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) to communicate findings to broad audiences
- A “problem solver” attitude when presented with complex problems involving marketing goals and data analysis
- Experience with social media analytics tool
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.
Visit this link for additional opportunities to help elect Joe Biden and candidates up and down the Democratic ticket!