Senior Product Designer
Enlitic · San Francisco, CADesign + UX Health & Well-Being Posted 2 weeks ago Claim this company
Enlitic is on the verge of transforming patient care by bridging human and artificial intelligence to identify medical issues earlier and more accurately. We were founded in San Francisco in 2014 and our team has since expanded to New York, Vancouver, Canada, and Melbourne, Australia. We believe that our ground-breaking work will help save time, money, and most importantly, lives - a belief shared by our investors who have fueled our work with $30 million to date. We have also garnered the attention of CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Inc. and Fortune among other global media outlets, and we were named one of the smartest AI companies by MIT Tech Review.
We strongly believe that design will play a key role in how we communicate our technology and improve our ability to collect the best data & train the smartest models for improving patient diagnosis accuracy. As part of our team, you can utilize your design skills to build products that save lives!
The exciting things you will get to do:
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery.
- Contribute to all aspects of design including research, prototyping, and visual design for our core product and web applications including tech demos, data collection tools, and our company website.
- Provide a fresh perspective and innovative ideas that impact user experience and improve design processes.
- Deliver prescient user insights across diverse areas of focus that are non-obvious and lead to innovative design solutions
- Gather data and weigh inputs against existing solutions to effectively present a feature or product area to clinicians
- Utilize effective communication to build consensus across diverse teams(design, product, engineering, modeling, and more) and deliver findings to senior executives, other groups of stakeholders, and end-users
- Reporting to the Creative Director, you will partner with designers, engineers, deep learning researchers, and medical professionals to build the Enlitic Platform
- Ideate, develop, and elevate Enlitic’s visual brand equity
- Contribute to R&D thinking by identifying the latest trends and best use cases in software design.
- Document these findings using Enlitic approved tools so the entire team can view and contribute.
- Become an ambassador for the creative team to champion the design process from ideation to deployment.
The experience and qualifications we hope you bring to the position:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, or equivalent practical experience
- A function-first designer with a passion for systems thinkingMinimum 8 years of experience and a solid portfolio of work that can speak to your research, prototyping/motion, UX and visual design skills
- The ability to translate stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into clean, usable UIs
- An up-to-date understanding of best practices, developments and trends in UX and UI design, with an understanding of responsive design and expertise in prototyping software
- A team-oriented approach, with a willingness to receive feedback all team members and iterate on designs
- A self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end, but is open to collaboration from all teams.
- Bonus points: Experience in healthcare and frontend development capabilities
We celebrate diversity at our company and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, or disability status. We understand that to hire the best talent, we need to search the globe. We encourage our employees to be themselves and require tolerance and acceptance among our diverse talent.