Ambri · Marlborough, MAEngineering Environment Posted 1 month ago
Ambri, an energy company commercializing an innovative battery technology first developed at MIT, is seeking a full-time Software Engineer. The Software Engineer will work to improve and scale up our data infrastructure. This individual will work on the Technical Services team and report directly to the Director of Technical Services.
- Designing, maintaining and scaling company data infrastructure, including MySQL and time-series databases.
- Designing, developing and maintaining internal website and web services.
- Developing and optimizing data pipelines.
- Designing tools to give Engineers greater access to data.
- Working with Engineers to leverage data to improve the performance of battery cells and components.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Data Analytics or a related field.
- Experience with modern full stack web development (ideally Django and MySQL).
- Experience designing and optimizing data infrastructure.
- Comfortable working in Linux/Windows environments.
- Experience supervising other Engineers is a plus.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
Why work at Ambri?
Ambri offers its employees a fantastic opportunity to advance a career while commercializing a transformative technology that will change the entire electricity industry. We are a venture capital-backed company with high-integrity leadership that is focused on making positive change. You’ll be working on a novel liquid metal battery technology in an environment that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking while driving towards results. Our team is small and you’ll have the opportunity to take on a great deal of responsibility. We have a top-tier benefits package and extra employee perks such as weekly company lunches and semi-annual community service outings.
Ambri is an MIT-spin-out company that is commercializing an innovative grid-scale electricity storage technology that will transform the way power grids are operated worldwide. Ambri’s ‘Liquid Metal Battery’ will lower electricity costs, enable more widespread adoption of renewable resources like wind and solar, and improve grid reliability. Ambri is headquartered in Marlborough, MA. The company is backed by top-tier investors including Bill Gates. We are constantly seeking intelligent, creative and ambitious individuals to join our team to help us change the world.
Ambri is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration. Ambri does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability or serious medical condition, protected genetic information, political beliefs, status as a veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.