Junior Salesforce Adminstrator
Endeavor · New York, NY
Partners & Advocates
$77000 - $123000 Per YearPosted 2 months ago
About the jobAbout Endeavor
Endeavor is the world’s leading community of high-impact entrepreneurs. Founded in 1997, Endeavor is a global organization with a mission to unlock the transformational power of entrepreneurship by selecting, supporting, and investing in the world’s top founders. Today, Endeavor’s network spans nearly 40 countries and supports more than 2,000 entrepreneurs, whose companies generate combined revenues of over $28 billion US, have created more than 3.9 million jobs, and, in 2020, raised over $4 billion US in capital. Endeavor’s unique entrepreneur-first model and network of trust provide a platform for founders to dream big, scale-up, and pay it forward to the next generation of entrepreneurs.
Endeavor is a values-driven organization. We are looking for someone who embodies...
- Entrepreneur First The Admin will be someone who passionately believes in the power of high-impact entrepreneurs to change the world for the better
- Go Big The Admin will be someone whose curiosity drives them to dream (and execute!) big as Endeavor scales its operations.
- Network of Trust The Admin will be someone who can naturally build trust with Endeavor staff, regardless of their department or seniority. By the same token, they will be someone trusting, who sees the best in people.
- Pay It Forward The Admin will be someone with a service-oriented attitude, who asks “What can I do?” before asking “What can I get?”
- One Endeavor The Admin will be someone who thrives on working with colleagues in over 30 different countries around the world.
We are seeking a talented full-time Junior Salesforce Administrator to continue Endeavor’s transformation into a data-driven organization. You will work within our small but growing Platform team and alongside our Senior Salesforce Administrator to make the most of Endeavor’s Salesforce instance. Your work will play an integral role in allowing Endeavor to further scale its operations, to make data-driven strategic decisions, and to deliver an exceptional experience to the entrepreneurs who are changing our world.
- Own administrative responsibilities such as creating, updating, and maintaining user accounts, troubleshooting issues, and actively supporting end-users from all of our offices around the world. This will also include creating custom fields, managing picklists, imports, and mass contact and account transfers.
- Alongside our Senior Salesforce Admin, collaborate with other Endeavor functional teams to make them Salesforce enabled. This will involve conducting user research, customizing Endeavor’s Salesforce instance, designing automation to increase staff efficiency, and potentially overseeing integrations across multiple systems.
- Assist in designing and executing training for our 500+ worldwide staff on Salesforce and Endeavor’s proprietary Salesforce Community. This includes creating and maintaining training materials and guides for processes.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to make Endeavor’s operations more data enabled and scalable.
- Assist in documenting existing processes and workflows to strengthen institutional knowledge.
- Identify "low hanging fruit" tweaks to improve user experience and usefulness for staff, based on triaged support requests.
- Stay up-to-date within the Salesforce ecosystem - following new releases, app exchange and trailblazer community.
- You are excited to make other people excited about data and Salesforce.
- You have at least 1-2 years as a Junior Administrator or equivalent.
- You have an expert level understanding of Salesforce CRM administration, particularly around User Management, Reports & Dashboards, Managing Custom Objects and data import/exports.
- You proactively seek to understand others’ challenges. In the absence of clarity, you can intuit those challenges and then design solutions to solve them.
- You are committed to giving and receiving feedback but balance it with a sense of humor and an appreciation for everyone’s quirks.
- You are not phased by a long to-do list because you can prioritize your workload and identify opportunities to make processes more efficient.
- You are a trailblazer. If you don’t know how to do something, you eagerly and proactively seek to learn from the team, Salesforce community, and external resources.
- You can work from our New York City office.
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Foreign language capabilities
- Interest in entrepreneurship, economic development, or international relations
- Experience with G-Suite, Asana, or Slack
- Experience in fast-paced start-up or entrepreneurial environments
- Competitive non-profit salary plus bonus
- 401K matching up to 5%
- Generous benefits package including full health coverage and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Opportunities for international travel to our offices worldwide
- An amazing workplace culture that includes trivia nights, food contests, and more