Full Stack Engineer
CareJourney · Arlington, VA
Health & Well-BeingPosted 1 month ago
CareJourney’s mission is to empower individuals and organizations they trust with open, clinically-relevant analytics and insights in the pursuit of the optimal healthcare journey. We are a fast-growing start-up in Arlington, VA that builds software products which serve over 100 industry-leading healthcare organizations that include Humana, Clover, and Walgreens.
We are looking for driven professionals that are excited to join a growing business where they will have a strong voice in the direction and success of the company. Our company offers competitive benefits across salary, equity, medical, parental leave, and more. We provide in-office and remote work flexibility and have a flexible vacation policy. Our culture embraces teamwork and cross-functional collaboration for a fun and exciting environment.
Our team is looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Full Stack Engineer to join our team.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to design, implement, and launch new features and products.
- Develop and implement scalable, high-performing and secure web applications.
- Participate in agile development activities and process.
- Contribute to our CI/CD pipelines as needed and follow company standards for testing automation.
- Author and maintain technical specifications
- Participate in pair programming activities
- Fix bugs and address issues as they arise.
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications.
- A degree in Computer Science or Systems Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working in a cloud based architecture, preferably AWS.
- Python programming experience in production applications.
- Experience working with GIT.
- A combination of at least 3 or 4 of the below desired skills.
- Experience with microservices and serverless technologies (AWS Lambda preferred).
- CI/CD experience using tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI or CodeBuild/CodeDeploy/CodePipeline.
- Relational databases development experience such as: MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, etc.
- NoSQL databases development experience such as: DynamoDB, Mongo, DocumentDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience programming in languages such as: Python, Java, Scala, Go, etc.
- Experience working with cloud based technologies such as SQS, SNS, Lambda, ElasticSearch, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, etc.
- Knowledge of at least one content management tool and one search / indexing technology.
- Knowledge of caching technologies and methodologies both at edge and at the application level.
- Experience working with versioning systems and SCM tools.
- Understanding and experience in various software design patterns.
- Agile and test-driven development experience.
- Experience as a developer working both at a startup and also at a mature company.
About CareJourney – Headquartered in Arlington, VA, CareJourney currently supports leading payer, provider, and life sciences organizations across the US in achieving their goals by wringing new, high value insights out of expansive population claims data. Through our solutions, we provide members with interactive dashboards around network design and management, care model management, patient risk segmentation and cohort analysis, spend and utilization trends, network integrity, low-value care, and provider, practice and facility (acute and post-acute) performance. Founded in 2014, CareJourney is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please visit us at www.carejourney.com for more.