Therma · San Francisco, CA/Remote (USA)
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle, including product and market research, competitive analysis, planning and positioning, roadmap and requirements development, and eventual product launch. Collaborating closely with the cross-functional teams, you will develop programs to maintain production timelines across multiple departments, translating product strategy for prototype construction, final product development, and marketing communication plans. Further, analyzing customer needs, market trends, and potential partnerships, you will bring new products to bear, helping to scale both the company and our markets.
This role reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer and is based out of our United States headquarters located in San Francisco, CA (remote PST time zone during Covid-19 pandemic). This position requires some time overlap with our Cebu, Philippines office, and the ideal candidate is based in PST.
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- 4+ years of professional product management experience with an existing portfolio of at least 3 major projects
- Demonstrable experience working within cross-functional teams and managing all elements of the product development lifecycle (ideation through commercialization and rollout)
- Advanced proficiency with writing and editing combined with presentation and public speaking
- Prior experience working within an early-stage technology company environment, preferably within the Enterprise SaaS and/or IoT Hardware space preferred
- $100,000 - $140,000 salary
- 0.25% - 0.35% equity