BlueLabs Analytics · Washington, DC
BlueLabs is looking for a Product Manager for its proprietary influencer platform Ripple. Ripple is a proprietary, business-to-business technology product that helps our clients identify, engage, and measure impact on influencers who matter to their causes or brands.
As a Product Manager, you will maintain a steady product release schedule that helps Ripple customers find continued value in the product and effectively influence their influencers. You will coordinate with a multidisciplinary team of data scientists, engineers, and analysts to deploy the next generation of Ripple. In addition, you will continually integrate end-user feedback from our client services and sales teams - who actively rely on the product in their day-to-day work.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain a product roadmap that aligns with BlueLabs’ business strategy and our customers’ needs.
- Support clients across industries, including: advertising, advocacy, and various scales of campaigns.
- Facilitate decision-making regarding product direction, including but not limited to: scoping out effort for new features, prioritizing action on end-user feedback, and synthesizing features or tasks from ideation activities.
- Determine and execute work on a product backlog (with special attention to acceptance criteria for user stories) in coordination with data scientists, engineers, and analysts.
- Represent the product’s unique value proposition to stakeholders - whether to clients directly or to our sales and client services teams.
- Determine measures of success for Ripple development – keeping its end-users at top of mind.
- Help broaden the utility of Ripple that we currently provide to end-users to ultimately deliver greater value to our clients.
You should have:
- Unparalleled drive for developing best-in-class end-user facing products.
- Genuine curiosity to dig below the surface when presented with data.
- Passion for social impact in a data and technology space.
- Experience working with a team of product or software developers in a rapid-development and/or continuous-improvement environment. You may have worked on technology-enabled service or a software-as-a-service product.
- Some exposure to the process of bringing a product to market - whether you were leading the charge or played another role.
- Familiarity with a modern application tech stack and experience working with engineers to evaluate various DevOps strategies.
- Experience working closely with senior leadership in a data and technology environment.
- Sound skills relaying information verbally and in writing to audiences with varying levels of expertise.
BlueLabs is a leading provider of analytics services and technology for government, business, and campaigns. Founded in 2013 by senior members of the Obama for America re-election campaign team, we help our clients optimize their engagements with individual customers, supporters, and stakeholders to achieve their goals.
Today, our team counts over 60 data scientists, engineers, and strategists from diverse backgrounds who share a passion for using data to solve the world’s greatest social and analytical challenges. We’ve served more than 400 organizations ranging from political campaigns to advocacy groups, unions, government agencies, and international groups, as well as companies in the automotive, travel, consumer packaged goods, entertainment, healthcare, media, telecom, and other industries. Along the way, we’ve developed some of the most innovative tools and strategies available in analytics, media optimization, reporting, and influencer outreach.
The position is based out of our Washington, DC office and reports to the Vice President of Programs. The salary for this position is $95,000+ annually.
At BlueLabs, we celebrate, support and thrive on differences. Not only do they benefit our services, products, and community, but most importantly, they are to the benefit of our team. Qualified people of all races, ethnicities, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, gender identities, marital status, religions, veterans statuses, and disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. As an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer, BlueLabs is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.