PowerSchool · Arlington, VA
Do you want to make a difference with product management your work? Are you interested in the booming EdTech space? If you are a great product manager who wants to help students succeed, then this role may be for you! PowerSchool Special Programs is hiring a product manager to contribute to the vision and build global product features that will help schools, teachers and administrators ensure students progress with the accommodations that they need. This is an opportunity at the leading EdTech provider with lots of growth potential for you professionally as you contribute to transformational initiatives at the company. We are looking for someone with 3 years of experience (mid level position) and will require working cross functionally with our India team. EST or CT time zone preferred.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Gain an understanding of customer pain points and market dynamics
- Enhance team performance on delivering products by contributing to the roadmap and managing Scrum teams backlog.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure product success interacting regularly with sales, support, and customer success
- SLDC opportunity identification, roadmap, backlog, beta, release management, feedback look and prioritization
- Perform customer discovery, outreach, and webinars regularly
- Build user task workflows
- Participate and help lead daily scrum ceremonies, leading refinement sessions, and engaging with your Engineering team, guiding direction and focus
- Ensure quality releases and follow up to eliminate bugs or implementation issues
- Design and build global features
- Facilitate roll out to states and territories and an adoption
- Support state relationship, development, and feedback loop
- Communicate the product vision to the technical teams as well as to other teams within the company
- Keep Senior Management updated on product status
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Qualifications include:
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let us know by emailing [email protected].