75F · Bloomington, MN
As 75F Product Marketing Manager, you know the customer, understand the product, and have a vision about how best to connect the two. You’ll be responsible for leveraging a deep understanding of customers, markets, verticals, and the fragmented competitive landscape of building management systems to create effective go-to-market strategies, represent key buyer personas, improve positioning, and create a content engine of technical data and information to drive a product forward. You will collaborate across Marketing, Sales, Dev, Support and Customer Success to position our products and create value-added white papers, feature definitions, and sales enablement programs for a high-profile, fast-growing building automation company. This role will reside within our Development Team.
- Possess a deep and unmatched understanding of our products and technology, conveying the value we deliver in a customer’s own language.
- Champion the voice of customer into the business—not just technical drivers, but emotional ones as well – validating and prioritizing key insights from purchase to use across Sales, Engineering and Marketing teams, and working to get closer to customers with participation in sales calls, attendance at tradeshows, and engagement via our customer success and support teams.
- Facilitate sales enablement, including generation of technical sales collateral and product marketing materials, whitepapers and thought leadership pieces, and user-friendly guides to real-world integration and use.
- Execute win-loss analysis to improve pricing, messaging, value propositions, and the sales process, developing positioning based on customer and competitive insights and managing competitive audits of pricing and positioning of key players.
THE PERSON WE NEED HAS:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Experience as a Product Manager or Application Engineer (desired)
- HVAC Controls Experience
- Technically proficient, with persuasive and technical writing
- Comfortable working within a startup environment
- Strong understanding of all aspects of product marketing across the product lifecycle: Market research and segmentation, targeting and customer insights, positioning and messaging, product management and content strategy, customer success, business intelligence, and sales enablement and support.
- A highly analytical and data-based approach to customer needs, product adoption and sales processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a relevant field