Senior Product Manager, Channel Solutions
Omnidian · Seattle, WA/San Francisco, CA
Clean EnergyPosted 3 weeks ago
Omnidian is building a more sustainable future for the planet. We assure that IoT-enabled distributed energy assets perform at their best through our passionate teams, our innovative technology, and by creating an amazing customer experience. We're a well-funded, growth-stage company offering the potential for enormous impact, both on our products and on the world.
SEATTLE or SAN FRANCISCO based
As a Senior Product Manager, Channel Solutions at Omnidian you are the voice of our solar developer and installer clients and the accountable owner of our channel products’ lifecycle and client experience. You will actively work with all levels within the company, driving our residential and commercial channel programs and solutions using market data, customer perspective, financial modelling, intuition, and passion.
What You’ll Do
· Conduct voice-of-customer (VOC) interviews to generate quantitative and qualitative insights.
· Identify, understand, categorize, and prioritize customer pain points and gain creators.
· Track key competitors and their offer and identify competitive risks and opportunities.
· Define product/program requirements, prioritization, and roadmap.
· Design and improve user journeys to ensure that we delight our customers.
· Identify and evaluate build/buy/partner opportunities.
· Design, build and maintain financial models to track product/program profits & losses and unit economics.
· Articulate quantitatively the trade-offs between product/program value, customer experience, and profitable service delivery.
· Translate business requirements to Operations and Engineering teams and other key stakeholders.
· Train the sales force and develop sales tools that communicate product value, features and competitive differentiation.
Who You Are
· You have a BS in business, engineering or equivalent with a solid foundation in Product Management
· You have 5+ years’ experience in product management or similar function
· You have a passion for empowering clients with amazing products
· You are a strong collaborator with a proven ability to work across teams to get things done
· You love learning, writing, delivering, and presenting
· Experience in solar, energy storage, or any channel products/programs is a plus
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to ensuring our hiring and retention practices as well as our office culture reflect this value.
Omnidian is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity in the workplace. We make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to age, ancestry, citizenship, disability, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, political activity or affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.